The Young Teachers Training Program will take place at under the umbrella of Sports & Youth Affairs Department, Government of Sindh (Pakistan). The workshop is scheduled from 15 – 16 March 2018.
Training Program: The training will cover:
- Theories of motivation in language learning and student-centered teaching techniques
- Lesson planning, presenting new language and activities for language development
- Teaching structure, function, and pronunciation
- Receptive skills teaching and processing skills
- Classroom management and error-correction techniques (speaking and writing)
Registration Process: On first and second day of training from 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Appointment order or official School card and CNIC are must for registration. More details about registration can be obtained from Mr. Fawad Khan at his cell number +92-333-342-2142
Eligibility: Only first 100 registered male or female teachers of public / private sector will be eligible to attend the training sessions on each day of the training.
Venue: Hyderabad Club, Near Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad (Pakistan)
Lunch will be served to all participants and certificates will also be distributed at the end of workshop.