The world consists of approximately two billion of the young population. At this time when the humanity is at its youngest, there is an urgent need to harness this rich demographic dividend. For this purpose, an understanding of Alternative Development Model is required, which has its core principles as Energy efficiency, Environmental Responsibility, and Sustainability.
At Young Leaders @ GPS 2017, the organizers believe that youth has to be the key element for adaptation of Alternative Development Model Framework. With this thought in mind, a youth segment is introduced entailing detailed sessions on the following:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- One Youth, One Culture for the 21st century
- Involvement of Youth in Rural Development
- Youth contributing towards the SDGs
Why should you attend?
“This world demands the qualities of youth, not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of the imagination, a predominance of the courage over timidity of the appetite for the adventure over the life of ease.” – Robert F Kennedy
The organizers of Young Leaders believe in the power of youth and give you an opportunity to network with global leaders and discuss the challenges, the world is facing currently to find ways to solve them by contributing our bit of knowledge and wisdom. Networking is one of the key factors so as to why you should attend this summit. By attending this conference you will be contributing to bigger world problems along with like-minded leaders as you are.
Topics For Sessions:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (11th Dec)
- Introductory Session on Alternative Development Model(ADM) Framework by Sh.Vibhav Kant Upadhyay (11th Dec)
- Involvement of Youth in Rural Development (11th Dec)
- Youth contributing towards the SDGs (11th Dec)
- One Youth, One Culture for 21st century (12th Dec)
Investment: The organizers will provide free accommodation and meals during two day conference while you just need to arrange for the traveling to and from the event from your place of living.
Venue: Pullman Hotel, Aerocity, New Delhi, India
Event Dates: 11th and 12th December 2017
Due Date: 25 November, 2017