Traineeships in the European Commission for October 2018 Session are open for registration till 31st January, 2018.
European Commission Traineeships:
- Translation traineeships: five-month translation traineeship at the European Commissions’ Directorate-General for Translation.
- Administrative traineeship: five-month official in-service training with the Commission of the European Union.
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
Requirements: You must have a proof of a C1 or C2 level in one of the 3 working languages of the European Commission or is one (or more) of these 3 languages your mother-tongue (IELTS or TOEFL).
Stipend: You will receive a monthly grant of 1,176.83 € as of 1st March 2018 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
- EVALUATION: March 2018
- Pre-identification: April
Eligibility check: April-May
- PRE-SELECTION: May-June 2018
- Sending of offers: starts end of June 2018
Deadline: 31 January 2018 (12:00 noon, Brussels time)