Did you ever think of becoming a trainer or gaining skills that could increase your career opportunities? Train the Young Trainer (TTYT) is a seven-day customized master training program that will enable you to discover concepts, competencies, and the craft required to make learning meaningful and effective. It will equip you with the tools, models, and skills needed to make sessions absorbing and effective. Essentially, TTYT is a rigorous learning experience featuring extensive tours and visits with incredible experiential learning opportunities and is a step towards becoming a respected trainer and a better-skilled employer.
As a part of your journey as a TTYTian, you will learn how to identify needs and set objectives for your audience; design content, exercises, processes and sessions; improve your presentation skills to achieve results, overcome resistance and create desired behavior; understand and adapt to different people as well as handle difficult situations.
It will also give you numerous opportunities to start networking with your favorite master trainers and fellow aspiring trainers.
- Become a certified trainer
- Identify learning needs and set objectives
- Design content, exercises, processes and sessions
- Overcome resistance and create desired behavior
- Understand and adapt to different people
- Handle difficult situations
- Master communication to achieve results
The Journey Covers:
- Trust Building
- Understanding people (Visits to Public Places)
- Networking Opportunities
- Organizational Study (Learning Need Analysis)
- Content Development Workshop
- Learning Styles & Multiple Intelligence
- Delivery Methods & Efficacy
- Training Styles from Across the Globe
- Grand Communication Simulations
- Empathy & Connection Building
- Surprise Presentations
- Visits to Training Firms
- Presentation Skill-Shops
- Rules of branding
- Developing Modules
- Handling Difficult Audiences
- Designing of Monitoring & Evaluation
- Speed Reading Workshop
- Personal Branding
- Training & Business Development
The event will be motivated and trained by Umair Jaliawala, Kamran Rizvi, Waqar Ali, Shireen Naqvi,Burhan Shah
Waqar Ali, Mariyam Irfan, Maalik Khaskhely, Uzair Ausaf, Asma Mustafa and Urooj Mazhar.
Place and Dates: Karachi & Islamabad and 17, 18 & 24, 25 February 2018
Investment includes all sessions, activities, visits, mentoring, experiences, learning material, social events & certification.
Islamabad & Lahore:
+92 333 9589875
+92 322 9888883