The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thailand offers generous fully funded scholarships under “Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)”. The program offers a handsome amount along with other benefits to to masters and doctorate research scholars.
The deadline for submission of applications for session 2018 is 30 April 2018 while the list of successful candidates will be issued on 28 June 2018.
Scholarship Areas: The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
- Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
- Environmental Engineering/ Science’ Technology’ Management
- Chemical Engineering / Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering/ Science
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering = Management Technology
- Energy Technology/ Management
- Materials Engineering’ Science/ Technology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships: 40 continuing Scholarships
Scholarship Benefits: The fully funded scholarships provides following benefits for research scholars:
- Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of – 10,500 Bat per month for Master’s program – 11,500 Bat per month for Doctoral program
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand • Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
Candidate Qualifications: The basic criteria for submission for application to SIIT Thailand is:
- Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
- IELTS (4.5+) or any other English proficiency equivalence as prescribed by SIIT Thailand
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor / advisor
- Have good health and good conduct
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Application period: 1 March – 30 April 2018
Announcement of Successful Candidates: 28 June 2018
Application Submission: SIIT Thailand Admissions