Applications are invited by Shandong University, China under Freshman Scholarships program which offers outstanding international freshmen students a handsome support for international students to successfully complete their studies (Degree studies) in Shandong University. The last date to apply for Freshman Scholarships is 31 May 2018.
Applicant Requirements: The student must a foreigner for China, holding a foreign passport, being friendly to China and being physically and mentally healthy. Moreover, he must be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behaving well and being in line with the admission conditions of Shandong University.
Funding Instructions: Students who have received this type of Scholarship are required to pay their tuition fees and accommodation fees on time. The subsidy granted is in the form of Scholarships without any deduction of the tuition fees or accommodation fees.
First Class Award (SDU Outstanding Scholarship):
- Offering scholarships of tuition fee for more than two years and beyond to the end of the professional learning period, and monthly living allowance equivalent to the scholarship period (refer to the CSC Accommodation Standard)
- Offering scholarships of tuition fee for more than two years and beyond to the end of the professional learning period
Second Class Award (SDU Excellence Scholarship):
- Providing 50% – 100% of tuition fee as scholarship for the first year and 30% of the tuition fee for the remaining years of study
- Providing 50% – 100% of tuition fee for the first year as scholarships
Third Class Award (SDU Endeavor Scholarship):
- Providing 10% – 20% of the annual tuition fees as scholarships equal to the registration fee
Application Process: Download the application form and send the filled form through online as well as to the university:
- through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Admissions Office, Department of International Affairs of Shandong University, Room C301, Mingde building, Shandong University, No. 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan, China.
- Application Form for SDU Freshman Scholarship for International Students
- Grade Report (transcripts)
- Two letters of recommendation
Deadline: 31 May 2018