Pakistan is one of the historically rick countries in the world. Young Leaders Award is an attempt to portray talent of Pakistan and its extraordinary people. Winners of this prestigious Award will receive a unique package of training, mentoring and networking from Positive Pakistan.
In addition to that free participation in 16th Young Leaders Summit to be held on 11th March at Jinnah Convention Center, Islamabad; where high profile personalities of the state will enrich the gathering. The Award will be presented by the top notch leaders of Pakistan.
Categories for YLA 2018 applicants:
- Best Young Leader (Activist/Change Agent/Reformer)
- Best Young Scientist/Engineer/Doctor
- Passionate Teacher
- Ethical Media/Social Activist
- Peace Entrepreneur
- Social Artist/Social Media Expert
- Outstanding Researcher
- Best Cultural Performer (Singer, musician, dancer, composer, lyricist, and actor)
- Best Artist (Painting, Photography, Calligraphy, Pottery, /Sculpture, Arts & Craft)
- Best Sports person
Requirements for Application:
- Young Leaders Award is open to all between 15 – 40 years of age.
- Attach one compiled PDF file including scanned;
- Applicant’s Picture (DSLR/High Resolution)
- Applicant’s CNIC Copy
- Fee submission slip (easy paisa / bank slip)
- Marks sheets / Transcripts (sequentially starting from most recent ones)
- Certificates (both academic & co-curricular)
- Clear and Quality Pictures of art work (if any)
- A Word/PDF document including your success story ranging between 600-800 words.
- Fill in this Online Form
- Make sure that all the documents must be sent in one mail
- Subject of Email: “Young Leaders Award”
- Name your files with your full name (e.g. Ali Sabir 1, Ali Sabir 2)
- Make sure that you have submitted the EVENT FEE Rs. 1000.
- Your Story along with your picture will be posted on Positive Pakistan’s Official Page
- Make sure you fill in the Google form after you have sent your mail.
- No Application will be accepted after 24th Feb, 2018.
- Email us all compiled documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Jinnah Convention Center, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
Deadline for Application: 24 February, 2018 (Saturday)