The Pakistan Engineering Congress (PEC) invites applications for award of 200 scholarships Bachelors & Masters Students of Engineering in Pakistan. The application deadline is 31 March 2018.
PEC Scholarship have already been availed by 744 students from various universities of Pakistan.
Scholarship Detail: The scholarship amount for Bachelors & Masters Students of Engineering is PKR 4000/- and PKR 6000/- per month respectively.
- Students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
- Students NOT availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply
Application Process: An online form which is required to be filled and send the print out o f that form to PEC (by hand / courier).
PEC requests all information to be filled in its correct and accurate form i.e. university name, year of study, degree name etc.
Following documents must be attached with the print out of the form which is to be sent to the PEC office. The details are given below:
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document(s) necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate
Send printed copy of online Application Form along with attachments to Ch. Waseem Sajjad, Assistant Manager (Coordination), Pakistan Engineering Congress, PEC Building (4th Floor), 97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulberg III, Lahore. (+92-42-35784235 an email: email@example.com)
Deadline: 31 March, 2018