Yes Foundation invites applications from high potential youth of 18-25 years with full-time commitment for 2 months for 2 month fellowship “Media for Social Change Fellowship 2018”. The fellowship is India’s Prestigious Youth Leadership Program.
- Aspirants will fill out a detailed application form on the website
- The application process will include a telephonic interview and a video pitch round
- While registering, make sure you have a scanned copy of your Aadhar card or PAN card in a PDF format.
- Selected candidates will be informed via email
Fellows will undergo 1-week intensive, Induction trainingIndustry leaders from marketing, communications, digital and social media, film making and the development sector will conduct sessions
- Fellows will be placed in NGOs for 7 weeks where they will lead well-defined communication projects
- The placement will be interspersed with fortnightly training and mentoring by distinguished external experts and senior professionals in the NGO
End-point Training and Convocation Ceremony:
- Fellows will represent their projects in form of a presentation at an end-point training
- 8-week journey of the Fellows will culminate into convocation ceremonies held at their respective cities
- Pune: April 23 – June 15, 2018
- Mumbai: April 30 – June 22, 2018
- Ahmedabad: May 7 – June 29, 2018
- Bengaluru: May 14 – July 6, 2018
- Delhi: May 28 – July 20, 2018
- A stipend of INR 10,000 upon successful completion of the Fellowship.
Deadline: 11 March 2018
Application Portal: Registration for Yes Foundation