Applications for “Civic Innovation Fellowship 2018” under the umbrella of Information Technology University Lahore are open. These fellowships are paid and deadline for submission of fellowship application is 15 April 2018.
The Civic Innovation Fellowship is your chance to work with government data on health, education, agriculture and other socioeconomic domains and design interventions for bringing about improvements in your community. This is a paid 6-month fellowship program with a monthly stipend too.
Application: You will be required to fill basic information, status whether as individual / team, latest resume, theme of proposal (Health, Education, Agriculture, Miscellaneous). The given themes are further divided into sub-themes which must be chosen during application process.
Additionally, be prepared to answer following questions:
- Identify a specific problem you would like to solve, given the theme and sub-theme you have chosen!
- What is the research question?
- How will you use the data (in the theme and sub-theme chosen above) to resolve the problem that you have identified?
- Write a short literature review.
- Include a bibliography for your literature review.
- What will be your research methodology?
- What is the output that you intend to achieve through this Fellowship?
Funding: The fellowship offer a payment of PKR 40,000 to PKR 80,000 per month.
Duration: 6 Months
Application Form: Online ITU Fellowship Form
Deadline: 15 April 2018