Higher Education Commission has announced “Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)” or award of HEC scholarships and for admission in MS/MPhil programmes through a uniform, accessible and transparent selection process.
Eligibility Criteria: The test is being organised for those applicants:
- who have already applied online for HEC scholarships via E-portal for further final selection process.
- who intend to apply for future advertised scholarship schemes and advertised by universities.
- who are interested for securing admission in MS/MPhil programmes in public and private universities of Pakistan.
Registration Process: The registration process is online at HEC Portal. Other requirements are as under:
- Original online deposit slip/ ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited.
- The aptitude test will be conducted in the following four categories based on relevant disciplines (1. Engineering & IT, 2. Management Sciences, Business Education, 3. Arts and Humanities, Social Scincess, 4.
Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences).
General Instructions are as under:
- Test score will be valid for two years.
- The roll number slips will be issued to registered candidates through courier at the provided addresses and the same can be downloaded from HEC website.
- SMS will also be sent to all registered applicants for test date, time and venue.
- Applicants are not eligible to appear in the test if they have not registered through online process and submitted application at HEC e-portal.
- Applicants of scholarships will be required to meet the eligibility criteria and terms & conditions of the respective scholarship schemes OR MS/MPhil admission criteria of the university published in national newspapers.
Validity: 2 years
Testing Agency: Higher Education Commission Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone No.: +92-334-111-9432
Last Date to Apply: January 31, 2018