Higher Education Commission (HEC Pakistan) has initiated a program to train young unemployed graduates. Those graduates who have obtained masters degree (16 years of education) and are jobless during the last 12 months can apply for a 4-month paid training. The deadline for submission of applications on HEC portal is 16 April 2018.
Project Details: The Government of Pakistan through Higher Education Commission (HEC) is undertaking a Project to provide employability skillset training to unemployed Youth to help them to avail job opportunities available in the market. Application are invited from interested candidates having Master degrees in General Subjects (e.g. Arts, Languages, Islamiat, Social Studies, and Humanities, etc.). Salient Features of the programme are as below:
- Upto 4 Months (Semester) training programme.
- Tailored training for job oriented skill set.
- Students will get training in best training institutes of the country.
Stipend: 5000 Stipend for local and 10000 for students out of city.
Benefits: Those who will complete the training will have a brighter chances of getting employment after successful completion. At the end, training certificate will also be given.
Application Submission Process: Follow the following process for submission of application:
- Create your account to register for training.
- Only students having 16 year of education in the disciplines listed in drop down list of disciplines can apply.
- Submit your application for requisite program enlisted there.
- Must have master’s (16 years) degree in any general, arts and humanities subject.
- 30 year age at closing date
- Must be unemployed from last 1 year
- Must clear aptitude/screening test for each training
Application: HEC JMSUY2
Deadline: 16 April 2018