Applications are invited for new registrations under the “HEC Fee Reimbursement Scheme” from students enrolled in recognized public sector universities. The deadline for submission of Fee Reimbursement applications is 20 April 2018.
Eligible Districts: Only students from the following districts are eligible for registration under the said scheme.
- All Districts: Balochistan, Aj&K, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, Interior Sindh, South Punjab
- Punjab: Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Attock
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I. Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka / Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak
- Refugees: Jammu & Kashmir
Financial Coverage of the Scheme:
- Actual Tuition Fee (of Masters , MS/MPhil and PhD programs)
- On and Off Mandatory charges which includes Registration Fee/Enrollment Fee, Admission fee (For new admissions only), Examination Fee, Library charges(non-refundable), Laboratory charges, Research related academic activities only.
- Non study related heads like transport fee, hostel fee, Sports fee, Endowment Fund, Equipment Fee, Health Fee or Any Refundable dues will not be paid.
Student guidance to Apply and Payment Procedure: Students who are newly admitted in Public Sector University in Spring/Fall Session (depending upon the university’s admission cycle) are required to apply through online student web portal system i.e. PMFRS by the given deadline of HEC.
- The focal person of the university will approve/disapprove ‘Newly Registered’ students by the given deadline of HEC.
- HEC, office will scrutinize the data and look for any discrepancies and ineligible students.
- HEC will ensure payments to the students according to fee structure of the universities and approved heads of the Scheme
- Only approved students meeting the eligibility criteria of the Scheme will receive payment.
- Cheques are issued in the name of VC of respective universities/ financial aid offices. The universities are responsible for the disbursement of cheques to students.
- The process of disbursement is ensured through help desk portal where universities assign assets through helpdesk system.
- Subsequent payments are processed on receipt of satisfactory Fund utilization report from universities.
The students enrolled in following degree programs are eligible for registration:
- MA/M.Sc 2 years
- MBA 3.5 Years
- MS/MPhil 2 Years
- MS/M.Phil (Medical Universities) 2 Years minimum – 3 maximum Years
- Ph.D 4 Years
Registration Link: Online PMFRS
Due Date: 20 April 2018