The Global Partnership Summit (GPS) has evolved from the India Japan Global Partnership (IJGP) initiative and is a platform to integrate ideologies, ideas, initiatives, projects, processes, people and policies. It allows for global partners to share knowledge, expertise and resources and work towards a common objective of establishing an Alternative Development Model (ADM) framework. Through core values such as co-operation, collaboration and inclusivity, GPS aims to establish, models of development that will focus on empowerment and sustainability. GPS intends to converge the needs of today into the viability of tomorrow, thus becoming a formidable platform to take forward the mission of an all-encompassing, holistic development framework.
The First edition of GPS was known as the India Japan Global Partnership Summit (IJGPS).
Who will be Attending:
- Think Tanks
- Thought leaders and evolutionary thinkers with extensive experience across social and economic sectors
- Government & Policy Makers
- Eminent Political personalities and high ranking Government officials
- Representatives and Professionals with diverse skill sets
- Social Change Makers
- Social influencers, NGOs and other Non-Profit Institutions
- Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Experienced Business heads from diverse Industries
- Youth Leaders
- Dynamic and revolutionary youth representatives
The speakers include eminent personalities from all over the world and to name some are Masayoshi Son (Founder, Chairman & CEO, SoftBank Group Corp), George Molakal (CEO, ALCOR Fund, Co-Chairman, Smart Cities Initiative, Saif Al Aleeli (CEO, Dubai Future Foundation), Mark Nicholas Cutis (Chief Investment Officer, Abu Dhabi Investment Council), Nobel Laureate Kailash Satyarthi (Indian children’s rights activist and Founder of Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation) and many others.
A young leader conference will also be held side by side which is named “Young Leaders at Global Partnership Summit 2017”.
Venue: Aerocity, New Delhi, India
Due Date: The last date for the registration has not been mentioned yet.
Event Dates: 11-14 December, 2017