Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board invites applications for internships under “Durshal” whereby providing providing paid internship fellowship session 2018. The online application form is open now for graduates and undergraduate candidates can submit online internship application form.
The Durshal internship program offers stipend of Rs. 30,000 . Durshal (meaning “gateway” in pashto) is KPITB’s Project that has been envisaged to anchor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s digital transformation by establishing a network of community spaces across the province with the goal of enabling the youth to collaborate, innovate, access training, and launch new businesses.
Stipend: Rs. 30,000 (PKR) per month
Internship Duration: 6 Months
The stipend will be given to selected candidates against this Internship Program. The internship venue is community innovation labs at Peshawar, Swat and Mardan districts of KPK. It’s a best opportunity for the students of KPK to avail Internship and get Internship certificate from government of KPK, Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria is given below:
- At least one startup member shall be a graduate with 16 years of education or more in any ICT, Business Management/Administration or other related fields.
- Applicant startups must have an ICT based business idea that can be transformed into a full-fledged commercial product/service.
- Applicant startups shall be in early stages of business development. Small companies that require significant change in direction or are planning to launch a new product/service may also apply).
- Applicant startups shall have a team that can handle both technical and management aspects of their business.
- Applicant startups must have the capacity to grow and provide economic value to the province by creating new job opportunities in their respective areas.
- Each startup may have 2-4 members.
Startups will be evaluated based on their idea, team composition and market viability of their product/service.
While each member of a startup will be evaluated separately, startups will be selected based on average scores of all the team members. In order to get maximum score it is, therefore, advisable that potential startups include only qualified and contributing members in their team.
Lying, mistaking facts about your startup, idea, or education credentials/skills will result in instant disqualification.
Copying somebody else’s business/startup idea will result in instant disqualification and potential legal action.
Only shortlisted startups will be invited for pitching session.
Deadline: 10 April 2018