Applications are invited under Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund Scholarship Program 2018 in top 100 universities of the world in selected field of studies. The scholarship will be offered in case of admission in top 100 universities in the given filed of studies.
The selected disciplines are: Nano-Technology, Anatomy, Economics, Petroleum Engineering, Forensic Science, Mining / Mineral Engineering, Physiology, Water Resource Management, English Literature, Modelling and Simulation, Laser and Opto-electronics, Computer Communication and & Networks.
Requirements: The candidate must
- Have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Have ageless than 45 years on the closing date
- Have first-class academic career (minimum first division or CGPAof 3.00/4.00 or 3.75/5 in semester system)
- Have valid unconditional otter of admissron in any of the approved PhD / DPhil degree program in top 100 universities of the world (QS Ranking 2018)
- Not be in recipient of any other scholarship or financial assistance awarded for the degree program
- Have minimum 60% score in GRE international (General or Subject)
Submission of Application: Applications on the prescribed form available on PMU website, supported by unconditional offer of admission and other relevant documents duly attested should reach this office on or before 15th March. 2018.
The number of seats for each discipline will be decided by the Scholarship Management committee keeping in view of need.
The form should reach the office addressed as PMU Office, 2nd Floor, Directorate General of Commerce Education & Management Sciences, Rano Garhi, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkwha, Pakistan.
Last Date: 15 March, 2018