Applications are invited from digital artists to become a part of Pakistan’s largest digital public art showcase, and have your work displayed on public screens and smartphones all over the city during Lahore Biennale 01 (LB 01)!. The deadline to submit art work and other details to ITU is 14 March 2018.
ITU Art Bazaar: The Lahore Biennale 01 is a fourteen-day event that will turn Lahore into an active art exhibition and engagement space for audiences of over 11 million.
As one of the academic partners of the Biennale, Information Technology University (ITU) is collecting artwork from young artists who might otherwise not have access to a platform as grand as the Biennale to display their work.
- Artists (16 – 35 years old) will submit images of their artwork.
- Our curatorial team will select artworks to become part of the ITU Art Bazaar.
- The works selected will be displayed on public SMD screens in high-traffic areas of Lahore, alongside the artists’ names.
- The Lahore Biennale app and website will also feature galleries of these images, allowing Lahore’s millions of residents and thousands of brands the ability to view the works in more detail, and contact their creators.
- These galleries will remain accessible even when the Biennale ends, allowing the ITU Art Bazaar to become a permanent online gallery for Lahore’s artists!
Application Link: Online ITU Form
Deadline: 14 March 2018