British Council invites applications for “Future Leader Connect 2018” which serves as a global network of emerging policy leaders. The submission of applications will close on 13 May 2018 (UK time). The will take place 22 October – 1 November 2018 at United Kingdom.
Eligibility: The requirements for becoming a part of Future Leader Connect 2018 is as under:
- Aged between 18 – 35 years
- Able to passionately explain how you want to make change in your country and how this links to your vision for global change.
- Have an understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making.
- Willing to engage in this long-term opportunity with the British Council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and be committed to the network.
- Be in your early to mid-career, aged between 18 and 35 (on Sunday 13 May 2018) and already have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- From any of these participating countries (Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, UK and USA)
- Could obtain a visa to come to the UK.
- Not currently employed by, or an immediate family member of, the British Council, Gradcore or the Møller Centre.
- Invitation only participation for Egypt, India and USA
British Council: British Council is committed to developing future leaders. The objective is to prepare future leaders for the world ahead of us who could become skilled, innovative and globally connected people, able to make and respond to change with effective policy making.
Event Dates: 22 October – 1 November 2018
Deadline: 13 May 2018
Application: British Council