Having a major success in organizing the first Asia Pacific Future Leader Conference in 2016, we are proud to bring back the most awaited international youth event of the year in Asia Pacific region in the end of this year. With the grand theme on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Asia Pacific Future Leader Conference 2017 offers full of inspiring talks by renowned international expert on SDGs, exciting cultural exchange sessions and a comprehensive leadership training that emphasizes on 5 APLI leadership qualities which are critical thinking, problem solving, time management skills, public speaking and negotiation skills as well as problem solving and decision making skills.
All of these activities combined will gather the most excellent 300 young professionals, activists and leaders of Asia Pacific countries, allowing delegates to have an overwhelmingly rich network of contacts around the world. In a nutshell, this conference would be the best opportunity for global youth leaders in Asia Pacific to expand their influence and provide them with a platform of collaboration in reaching their personal and professional goals to be the front-runner of sustainable development in their respective countries.
- To equip delegates with the required skills, knowledge and experience.
- To equip delegates with the required skills, knowledge and experience to be a global leader who are well-aware of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To prepare delegates to be a great leader.
- To prepare delegates to be a great leader with 5 APLI leadership qualities.
- To provide delegates with a wealth of international networks.
- To provide delegates with a wealth of international networks that allows them to collaborate in creating innovative, impact-ful and meaningful projects related to SDGs.
- Malala Yusafzay (The Youngest Nobel Prize Laureate)
- Ms. Shamshad Akhtar (Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations and Executive Secretary of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Professor Tan Sri Zakri Abdul Hamid (Science Advisor to the Prime Minister of Malaysia)
- Sarah Chen (Cofounder of Asia Women’s Circle)
- Christoffer Erichsen (Scope Group, Board Chairman & Co-Founder UNDP-Stefan-Prisner)
- Stefan Priesner (UN DP Resident Coordinator for Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam and Singapore)
- Prof Jeffrey Sachs (Director of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, Special Advisor to United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on the Sustainable Development Goals)
Registration: The registration mode is online form submission.
Organizers: The conference is being organized by Asia Pacific Leader Initiative.
Dates: December 6 – 10, 2017
Due Date: November 11, 2017
Who can attend: Any person from Asia and Pacific Region.
Cost: The registration cost of $300 includes hotel accommodation charges, meals, transport, airport assistance, conference kit, souvenir and informative talks.It does not include air fare from and to the the home country.