The 13th Global Youth Peace Festival (GYPF 2018) will be held at Chandigarh, India from 30 September – 2 October, 2018. The event is self supported and open to
About GYPF: Global Youth Peace Fest is an amalgam of inspirational peace-talks, creative workshops, cooperative-games, action based activities, volunteer action, building cross-cultural relationships, cultural festivities & neigbourhood walks.Do join & share your ideas of CHANGE.
Eligibility: The organizing team will select GYPF 2018 delegates in a manner that ensures relative uniformity and high level of geographic diversity.
- All nationalities are allowed
- Not older than 35
- Able to pay the registration fee within 30 days of receipt of acceptance letter
Benefits: The GYPF 2018is a managed event which provides following benefits:
- 4 days & 3 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis at Chandigarh
- All meals
- All GYPF related local travels and transportation
- Airport greeting at Chandigarh’s International Airport
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of participation
Fee: Participation in GYPF 2018 is self supported and all participants need to pay the fee, whose detail si given below:
- Conference (Single – With single room, clean & comfortable accommodation & GYPF transportation for local travel) USD 400 and after 30 July the fee will be USD 600.
- Conference (Double – With twin sharing basis, 3 Star accommodation & GYPF transportation for local travel) USD 200 and after early bird registration will cost USD 300.
- One Day Only (Without any stay or travel support), the fee will be USD 100 for early bird registration and later on t will be USD 150.
- The fee paid is non-refundable.
Registration: Online Peace fest India
Deadline: 30 July 2018 (Early Bird)